The way that WordPress-based sites are built will change dramatically as Full Site Editing capabilities are integrated into the WordPress core starting with WordPress 5.9 later this year. This new functionality will enable the WordPress Block Editor to be used to develop every element of your site. This includes headers, footers, templates, and more.
- New WordPress menu system
- How to use the navigation block
- How to create menus in WordPress
- Full Site Editing
- Creating Headers with WordPress Full Site Editing –
- Create Footers with WordPress Full Site Editing
- Block Patterns
- Custom Page Templates
- Custom Landing Page
- Custom Post Layouts
Definitely worth a watch.