The WooCommerce team announced the availability of WooCommerce 4.1.1 yesterday. This is a security and fix release. It is highly recommended to apply the release as soon as possible.
Here is the change log for this update:
- Enhancement – Added notice about public uploads directory. #26207
- Tweak – Disallow directory listing in woocommerce_uploads when “Redirect only” is the selected download method. #26399
- Fix – Added correct handling of nonces to database update notice dismissal. #26500
- Dev – Updated WooCommerce admin version to 1.1.3 and Action Scheduler to 3.1.6.
- Dev – Add prop
isEnabledand a function to dynamically enable tracks. #26493
- Tweak – Onboarding: Add Jetpack flow back to onboarding profiler. #4382
- Fix – Respect tracking opt-in before new page load. #4368
- Fix – Shutdown deprecated notice changed to a warning when as_* functions called without data store initialization. #546
If you are an Outcome Labs Care Plan customer, we have validated this update and are in the process of deploying. You will be notified when the update is complete.
Are you looking for a proven technology partner?
Our business is based on four fundamental commitments that we believe every technology company should deliver on for its customers.
We will take the time to understand your business needs.
We will explain your options and what they will cost without lots of technical jargon.
We will deliver on time and on budget.
We will think about your business like it is our own.